Monday 2 October 2017

Introduction: Why Barcelona/Catalonia

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  This will be related to Barcelona the city and FC Barcelona Club, so if your someone who is passionate about one of their favourite places to visit or football club like myself, or just curious about Barcelona/Catalonia or planning a visit sometime in the future.  Then you're certainly reading the right blog, most importantly I hope you will enjoy this blog and learn many different traits of Barcelona/Catalonia.
  
Before we begin I would like to introduce myself and the reasons of starting this blog. My name is Bilaal and I am 19 years old, I spent years of my childhood days in Barcelona, however I was born in Scotland (Glasgow) until my parents moved to Barcelona for 5 years. 

The reason why I have chosen Barcelona as a blog topic is because Barcelona plays such a big part of my life. Within this blog, I will be discussing about different tourist areas in Barcelona and the type of cultures which people follow in Catalonia. Also I will also be discussing some political issues within Catalonia which is currently undergoing early October.  Overall, I will be talking about popular venues of Barcelona which I personally have visited and then hopefully recommend these places to yourself and finally to show you why Barcelona is such a beautiful place to visit.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy my blog

Bilaal





No comments:

Post a Comment

City of Baça

5 th Post Hello everyone, I hope you have enjoyed the previous blog post and learned a great deal of the city of Barcelona. In thi...